For anyone who has lost all of their teeth, implant-supported dentures from Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte may sound like a dream come true: dentures that are attached to the jaw and surpass traditional dentures in appearance and functionality.
Implant-supported dentures provide numerous advantages over standard dentures. Our team has put together a list of the benefits of this technologically advanced procedure, so you can stay informed:
- Security and Stability: Implant-supported dentures provide more structure than regular dentures. They stay in place safely and do not slip.
- Increased chewing ability: For patients that have lost their enjoyment for food, implant-supported dentures can refurnish up to 100% of their natural chewing function
- Comfort: This advanced procedure provides a comfortable tooth structure that feels natural to the patient.
- Decreased Gum Irritation: Patients who opt for regular dentures often suffer from abrasions like canker sores. Implant-supported dentures don’t slip and are more secure, so patients who choose them often find that they have to deal with less gum irritation.
- Unimpaired Speaking Ability: While other options tend to make it difficult for the patient to enunciate, these advanced dentures feel and act like natural teeth. This means you can be easily understood while wearing them.
- Bone loss prevention: Implants prevent a “sunken face” look and a loss of bone structure.
Implants require a sufficient amount of healthy bone structure for placement. The condition of your jaw bone affects whether it can support implants and where the posts can be inserted.
Implant-supported dentures from Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte are game-changers. Patients from Cotswold, South Park, Myers Park, 28270, 28210, and 28262 come to us for these and other restorative dentistry options. Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
Contact Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte – Dr. Christopher A. Bowman:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):