High-Tech Permanent Denture Service Near Charlotte
Whether you have lost your entire smile due to trauma, disease, or extraction, replacing your smile is easier than you may think. Thanks to premium cosmetic dentures at Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte, patients in the Myers Park and Charlotte areas can enjoy beautiful, natural looking smiles no matter what may have caused the loss of the natural teeth. With premium cosmetic denture options, patients can feel better about the way they look and not have to worry about looking elderly or less attractive.
Dr. Bowman of Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte provides premium cosmetic denture options to his patients to improve both appearance and self-confidence. By using the latest technologies and high-quality materials, premium denture options are made to be beautiful and strong. They are made in a state-of-the-art laboratory with precise, strict standards, and are created with your comfort and cosmetics in mind.
Many patients from Dilworth or other communities who receive premium cosmetic denture services from Dr. Bowman also enjoy the benefit of a face-lift effect. Dentures that are made to the proper proportions can improve the overall appearance of a patient’s face and make them appear more youthful. When patients wear ill-fitting dentures or they have experienced lost teeth, their faces will eventually appear to look “sunken in” and may lose the structure that they once had with their teeth. With a premium cosmetic denture apparatus, a patient can enjoy the effects that they can produce in not only the patient’s smile, but their face as well!
- Premium cosmetic dentures are available for both full denture and partial denture apparatus, and are completely removable.
- Patients can also enjoy the added benefit of implant-supported dentures for a tight hold and solid fit.
- These implant-supported dentures are used in conjunction with surgically placed dental implants that allow the implant-supported dentures to lock into place, providing strength and solidity.
- These implant-supported dentures can help patients chew, bite, and speak with confidence and enjoy the foods they may have eliminated from their diets because of the difficulty they have had in eating them in the past.
PRETTAU® Zirconia Implant Bridge
Many times, a dental bridge can “break down” and that is a literal statement. They stop working properly because they are made from materials that fall apart once they are placed in your mouth. The typical materials used in dental bridges, acrylic or metal, don’t stay intact as well as you may like. We now offer the PRETTAU® Zirconia implant bridge, made using zirconia.
Benefits of Zirconia:
- Zirconia is completely biocompatible with the human body.
- Zirconia is the strongest dental material available.
- Zirconia will not chip, crack or break.
- Zirconia is tooth colored, so it looks completely natural in your smile and will not discolor over time, nor will it stain.
This new material is a game changer and we are happy to offer it to our patients in and around Myers Park. It means that your dental bridges will stay the right shape, will look fabulous, and are far more impervious to damage.
Dr. Chris Bowman of Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte understands that creating a premium cosmetic denture apparatus not only takes expertise and skills, but an artistic eye in order to improve the patient’s smile and facial features. His artistic abilities allow him to provide superior dentures and implant-supported dentures for his patients and give them the smile they have always wanted!
If you are interested in having a premium cosmetic denture apparatus or implant-supported dentures made by Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte, call Dr. Bowman today and schedule a consultation appointment and examination to learn more about the benefits of quality dentures and hybrid restorations.