Teeth Straightening Solution
Do you want a solution to straighten teeth that won’t be ugly, time-consuming and painful like metal braces? For patients that want straighter, better-aligned teeth who do not want to undergo lengthy and expensive orthodontic treatment, Invisalign clear braces may be the answer. Invisalign invisible braces are a revolutionary orthodontic system that allows patients to straighten and realign their teeth with the use of clear teeth aligners.
Invisalign uses a series of clear teeth aligners to straighten your teeth over time. Each aligner is specially engineered to gradually push your teeth into a more even position. Invisalign braces are removable for eating, drinking, or cleaning your teeth. Invisalign braces are completely clear and look virtually invisible. People you know will notice your teeth getting straighter, but most of the time they won’t notice your teeth aligners.
Invisalign invisible braces are a great alternative to traditional metal braces to straighten teeth and allows patients to address problems such as crowded teeth, misaligned teeth after previous orthodontic treatments, issues with bite alignment, and gaps and spaces between teeth.
How Invisalign Works
- Patients examined and determined to be viable candidates for Invisalign invisible braces will have three-dimensional computer impressions taken of their teeth, which are then used to create a series of clear teeth aligner trays to straighten teeth.
- The teeth aligners are perfectly crafted from tooth impressions and 3D imaging software to gently push your teeth into a straighter position over time.
- The trays are switched out every six to eight weeks to a new set of trays, which is digitally custom-fabricated to match where your teeth have shifted since the last alignment.
- With your Invisalign teeth aligners you can see the difference in your smile every time you progress from one aligner to the next. Some patients may even take photographs week to week to chart their progress towards a straight, beautiful smile.
- Invisalign invisible braces are completely clear and most people won’t be able to tell that you’re wearing an the clear teeth aligners. With Invisalign invisible braces, you’ll never have to worry about drawing unnecessary attention to your teeth while they’re being straightened.
- Invisalign invisible braces are comfortable and completely removable. You’ll be able to enjoy all the foods you love and you’ll still be able to clean your teeth easily. Before you eat, drink, or brush and floss, you can remove your teeth aligners.
Benefits of Invisalign
Comfort | Instead of using metal or wires, Invisalign braces uses a series of plastic aligners. These aligners are perfectly fitted to your teeth using molds and 3D imagining. With our innovative modern dental technology we can create Invisalign aligners that fit comfortably while they straighten your teeth. You’ll never have to worry about your mouth being cut by metal or wires with Invisalign.
Faster Results | Invisalign treatment works even faster than traditional braces treatment. Treatment with Invisalign invisible braces will take anywhere from six months to a year to straighten teeth, depending on the severity of a patient’s teeth. This is a great way for adults to take charge of their smile and straighten teeth and achieve amazing results without embarrassing metal brackets and wires blocking their beautiful smile during treatment.
Virtually Invisible Braces | Invisalign aligners are made with a clear quality plastic that looks almost completely invisible against your teeth. People will notice your straighter, more stunning smile, but most of the time, people won’t notice your braces. You can enjoy straight teeth without feeling self-conscious about metal on your mouth.
Effective | Invisalign clear braces treatments are effective at teeth straightening and giving you a stunning, beautiful smile. After an Invisalign treatment, you’ll notice the difference in your smile, and you’ll even be able to chart your progress with each aligner change.
Efficient | Invisalign treatment requires less orthodontic appointments than traditional braces, saving you time, and expense.
Invisalign vs. Braces
If you want straight teeth and are considering your teeth straightening options, you may be considering Invisalign vs braces. Both braces and Invisalign can straighten your teeth, but the systems have a lot of differences to consider before you make your choice.
- Invisalign braces are metal-free and will never cut or irritate the soft tissues in your mouth.
- Metal braces can cut and scar the inside of the mouth and can cause serious discomfort right after tightening appointments.
- Invisalign braces are completely clear and look invisible over your teeth.
- Metal braces stand out against your teeth and can draw attention. Patients with metal braces can sometimes feel self conscious about their smiles during treatment.
- Invisalign braces are completely removable and make it easy to eat, drink, and clean your teeth.
- Metal braces can make cleaning your teeth difficult and require food restrictions.
If you are considering Invisalign vs Braces and want to discuss your options, come into our Charlotte dentist office today. Dr. Bowman would be happy to meet with you and to discuss which option would better suit your individual needs.
Why Invisalign Teeth Aligners are Better
When you want to straighten your teeth, you have several cosmetic dentistry options.
Invisalign clear braces may be the right option for you if:
- You want beautiful, straight teeth, but don’t want to wear traditional metal braces. Invisalign braces are made with a clear plastic that is perfectly molded to fit over your teeth comfortably and to push your teeth into straighter positions.
- You want to still be able to enjoy all the foods you love. With traditional braces there are food restrictions because certain foods can become caught in the wires between your teeth. Invisalign braces are completely removable. When you have Invisalign braces you can remove them before you eat or drink and still enjoy all the foods you want, no restriction necessary.
- You don’t want to draw attention to your teeth while they are being straightened. Invisalign braces are completely clear and look virtually invisible. With invisible braces, you won’t have to worry about people staring at your teeth while you talk. You’ll be able to feel confident during social situations while achieving straight, beautiful teeth.
- You want less appointments and easier maintenance. Invisalign requires less adult orthodontics appointments and is an easy treatment to maintain.
- You want to enjoy the benefits of a straight stunning smile. Straight teeth are easier to clean and get less cavities than a crooked smile. After your clear braces treatment, you’ll enjoy a more beautiful smile that’s healthier too.
Straighten Your Teeth in Charlotte with Invisalign
Charlotte Invisalign dentist Dr. Chris Bowman has extensive training and expertise with Invisalign invisible braces treatment, and will gladly examine patients to determine if they can benefit from these “invisible orthodontics.” Located in Charlotte north of Myers Park and east of Dilworth, Dr. Bowman’s office is easily accessible!
If you are interested in finding out how Invisalign can straighten your teeth, call Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte today and schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Bowman and his orthodontic staff. Together with Dr. Bowman, you can achieve a beautiful smile in less than a year, and experience the state-of-the-art technology Invisalign offers for changing and reinventing smiles!