We treat all of our patients royally here at Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte – Dr. Christopher A. Bowman, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near Charlotte, Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte – Dr. Christopher A. Bowman is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a dental crown on a tooth with troubles could be just what you need to obtain a unforgettable smile.
Crowns are a therapy for a plethora of problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To brighten a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with severe discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte – Dr. Christopher A. Bowman. Our cosmetic dentist and lab techs have the experience, training, and know-how to make sure your crowns are fabricated and placed properly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We complete an intensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are fantastic way to safeguard and improve your beautiful smile. Schedule a coronation today!
Contact Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte – Dr. Christopher A. Bowman:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):