Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte – Dr. Christopher A. Bowman believes in healthy smiles. The best way to have a healthy smile is by prevention – both in healthy habits as well as visiting us twice a year. As Benjamin Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Keeping your smile beautiful and healthy is done most effectively with preventive measures.
1. Make a habit of brushing your teeth. Do it twice a day for 2 minutes. Be sure to use a soft toothbrush and fluoridated toothpaste.
2. Don’t forget the floss! Flossing between your teeth daily will do wonders for your teeth and keep your gums healthy too.
3. Wear a protective mouthguard when participating in contact sports.
4. Don’t smoke, or chew tobacco.
5. Skip piercing your lips, tongue, cheek, or any other part of your mouth. Piercings put you at greater risk for chipped teeth, infection and nerve damage. It’s a risky fashion that you’ll want to avoid.
6. Avoid snacks that have a lot of sugar or starch.
7. Schedule regular dental visits twice a year.
If you’re looking to change your smile, call Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte today. Serving the areas of Uptown Charlotte, including the communities of Myers Park, Ballantyne, Matthews, South Park, Dilworth, Cotswold, Huntersville and Mint Hill, North Carolina and Fort Mill, South Carolina.We offer general dentistry and cosmetic dental services and are ready to help you smile!
Contact Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte – Dr. Christopher A. Bowman:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):