Most people would like to improve their smiles in one aspect or another. With cosmetic dentistry from Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte, it’s easy! Here is a quick look at some of the most popular treatments.
- Teeth whitening is a common procedure used to lighten discolored teeth. This quick and easy treatment is usually done in-office, with great results.
- Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
- Tooth reshaping is a simple way to correct flaws in your smile. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
- Veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
- Dental implants are the ideal way to replace a missing tooth.
- Smile makeovers combine services to get you the smile you want.